Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very loud constant solenoid switch sound post repair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very loud constant solenoid switch sound post repair?

Hi All

just seeking some opinions from those much more knowledgeable than I am ( everyone probably) I just had my Galatea Domus repaired and a number of things were replaced. Now there is a very loud and distinct “ click” switch or solenoid sound every 23 seconds, you can hear water flowing through a pipe then between 2-4 seconds a secondary quieter ( still very loud) click and water flow sound stops. This is constant when the machine is turned on and consistently around that 23 seconds cycle. It definitely never did this prior over the past decade plus of ownership. Any ideas?

My first action would be to call the people who repaired it and discuss the problem with them.🙂

Comment

Yeah of course but given the knowledge base here just thought I would ask and not bother the service guys if it isn’t an issue. Anyway, they’ve explained it so all good.

Comment

Originally posted by GHW View Post
        Yeah of course but given the knowledge base here just thought I would ask and not bother the service guys if it isn’t an issue. Anyway, they’ve explained it so all good.
        Would you mind sharing with us what the explanation was.?🙂

Comment

Working...
        X