Rocket Mozzafiato Crono vs vbm domobar jr 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocket Mozzafiato Crono vs vbm domobar jr 2021

Hey guys I’ve narrowed my choices down to theses two machines has anyone got any thoughts on each, I’m leaning towards the vbm because of the looks, I assume the build quality on each would be pretty similar? Rocket has bigger boiler 1.1 vs 1.8 not sure how much of a real world difference this would make..

Both good machines. The less expensive VBM has a 1.5L boiler and the PID interface is more contemporary. The drip tray capacity is larger and it ships with a single and double portafilter and a terrible $2 plastic tamper.

The Rocket, more shiny, smaller capacity drip tray, double and OEM naked portafilter and single, double and triple baskets as well as a usable metal (albeit pretty average) tamper.

Steam and back to back is about the same on either. Either will be a sound choice.

Comment

• Caffeinator
      Caffeinator commented
      Editing a comment
      sacsnob. No. It has a 1.5L boiler. https://espressocompanyaustralia.com.au/domobar-junior/

• sacsnob
      sacsnob commented
      Editing a comment
      Caffeinator Then the specs on AB and Coffeeparts are incorrect.

• Caffeinator
      Caffeinator commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes- According to ECA (Australian importer), we get a larger 1.5L variant. I guess the reality is that Aussie espresso machines do lots of milk coffee. The information came direct from their head of sales, so I'm pretty confident.

Caffeinator Thanks for the info. I do like the look of the vbm and if there very similar I’ll probably go with that. I’ve already got a new pesado naked portafilter and Pullman big step w/ vst baskets. plastic tamper will go straight to the bin haha.
    Last edited by tcru02; 18 September 2021, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• Caffeinator
      Caffeinator commented
      Editing a comment
      A second check on this and I have confirmation. 1.45L. I may have rounded it up!

• sacsnob
      sacsnob commented
      Editing a comment
      Then its the same size as the one on older model. With the addition of PID price soar to $2999 from 2350.

So does tech.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X