Breville Express upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breville Express upgrade

Hi all, long time reader but first post. There are so many similar posts to this so I apologise in advance, but I still feel lost.

I am looking to upgrade from a Breville Express. I have already upgraded my grinder to the Eureka Specialita which has made a huge difference to my coffee taste.

​​​​​​From my research here, value for money was looking at the BDB which is currently selling new for a bit over $1k. Given plenty of reviews talk about issues within 5 years I'd likely look to get extended warranty (eg at HN).

Other option is Lelit Mara X or other more $$$ option, max spend $3k. I live in Brisbane right near CMS so that's a plus regarding sales and servicing.

I drink latte and my partner long black for reference. Coffee first thing in morning is important to me so fast start or ability to turn on via smart plug are must have.

Open to any input. Appreciate your time in advance. Thanks!

I'm pretty much in the exact same position. It's almost as though you've typed my post for me. I'm leaning towards a used more expensive machine. The risk is of course that it isn't well maintained.

Comment

Worth checking this out, very good bang for your buck https://coffeesnobs.com.au/forum/mar...iano-a1-rotary

Comment

Working...
      X