Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to Get with $100

Gday Peoples,
    Could someone please point me in the right direction. Im looking to buy a Grinder for my little expresso machine but only have a budget of $100. :-[ What should I get...?

Re: What to Get with $100

If youre quick mate, this one right here ..... http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1205712262

Welcome to CoffeeSnobs by the way [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Mal.

Comment

Welcome Grug! Could you stretch that to $150? If not, are you in Melbourne you could go to the sunbeam factory outlet and get a em0450

Comment

There you go Mals on the ball.

Comment

Thanks Guys
          Im in Perth, might see if I can find a Sunbeam 450 and con the wife into spending a little more.

Comment

Your other alternative would be a hand grinder, I understand that Trespade grinders are on the market at a reasonable price. If you could go the extra and get the Sunbeam it would be worth it - that is really the lowest price grinder that will do the job for espresso. After that youre looking at $300 up. Happy hunting and welcome to CoffeeSnobs.

Comment

Hi Grug, welcome to CS, I started with a EM450 and its a good little grinder, still use it as a backup for my Rocky. If you shop around the Perth electrical outlets you should get one around the $130ish mark, try cash converters, you never know!!
              Good luck with your search and coffee journey......................

Comment

Originally posted by martybean link=1205737038/0#2 date=1205738061
                Welcome Grug! Could you stretch that to $150? If not, are you  in Melbourne you could go to the sunbeam factory outlet and get a em0450
                Was just about to reply with what you did, except that not too long ago, the Sunbeam factory outlet was selling the EM0450 for $96.40 or something like that (less than $100 anyway).

Comment

Working...
                X