Any advice on Gaggia MM coffee Grinder,second hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any advice on Gaggia MM coffee Grinder,second hand

Just trying to find a cheap but reasonable coffee grinder.

Just saw one second hand and was wondering if anyone knows if it is a reasonable grinder. Its the Gaggia MM coffee grinder?? I tried to attach a photo but it didnt work. Looks like it is a burr grinder. A lot of reviews say static is terrible with this??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Any advice on Gaggia MM coffee Grinder,second

And just to add. Which gets a better review, the Delonghi KG59 Coffee Grinder or the Gaggia MM coffee grinder?

Comment

What coffee machine is the MM going to be grinding for

Most coffee snobs will agree a better grinder will make even an entry level coffee machine make better coffee

Rather than the other way around
      So get the best grinder you can afford new or second hand

KK

Comment

Originally posted by 10ett link=1212126347/0#0 date=1212126347
        Just trying to find a cheap but reasonable coffee grinder.

Just saw one second hand and was wondering if anyone knows if it is a reasonable grinder.  Its the Gaggia MM coffee grinder?? I tried to attach a photo but it didnt work.  Looks like it is a burr grinder.  A lot of reviews say static is terrible with this??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
        I owned one of these for several years before upgrading to a Rancillio Rocky - if youre on a real budget the Gaggia MM will get you started .......  if you own a very entry level machine - but it is not a great grinder investment  and VERY noisy.

Comment

Working...
        X