grinders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grinders

Hi newby here picked up this grinder at the local recycling center today  for  ten bucks does any body know if there any good

Re: grinders

Should be pretty good.
    It will depend though on if the burrs are still in reasonable condition.

Comment

Welcome to CS "mmcoffee". Ditting is a very reputable brand and people here will be able to help you better than I.
      For a start though, does it go ? Have you plugged it in and put some beans through it ?

Enjoy your time here !

CB

Comment

Yes it grinds perfect coffee it came out of the Starbucks  coffee collapse with a lot of other stuff

Comment

Thats it then Im jealous !

Comment

In the first photo to the left you will see a la scotties instant cappichino machine we use for parties still works perfect

Comment

Originally posted by 21252020353F132F232A2A29294C0 link=1233044655/0#0 date=1233044655
              Hi newby here picked up this grinder at the local recycling center todayforten bucks does any body know if there any good  
              Wow!  What a bargain!

Where are you?  Where is the recycling centre?  Were there any more?

Comment

Well purchased....you saved yourself about $2990 on the price of a new one!

Comment

Wow! I am jealous too.

Where are the rest of these from Starbucks? Does anyone know...although I take it if you do you are already there snapping them up yourself

Comment

mmcoffee, there is a post on this grinder in the section Info/Reviews of Grinders - No Discussions at the top of the menu when you go to coffeesnobs/grinders. It is about 3/4 of the way down the page.

Travis.

Comment

Ten bucks?

Wow......just.......wow

Comment

I heard starbucks destroyed everything. Must have got a backdoor prize!!

Comment

Why would you destroy everything when you can get a few dollars back?

Comment

Originally posted by 1738322F1A560 link=1233044655/11#11 date=1233052225
                            I heard starbucks destroyed everything. Must have got a backdoor prize!!
                            Yes the way they chucked it out the truck they tried to destroy every thing 3 glass door fridges 3 under bench freezers ice m/c 6 under bench cash draws locked 1 had not been cleaned out ;D lots of cups and lids i got 30 kg of coffee still sealed in foil bags with one way valves

Comment

Where are you? Which city?

Comment

Working...
                              X