coffee grinder for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coffee grinder for me

I would like to tell u about the latest coffee grinder brought by my parents, they looked for many at link removed then decided to buy burr electric coffee grinder and it is fully programmable grinder with superior coffee and does not influence the quality of the bean. The sealable bean hopper holds up to a half-pound of beans, and the strength selector and the grind control functions fine-tune intensity and volume. It’s never been easier to make a great pot coffee , is it really simpler i wonder what kinda grinder will suit my busy life?? :-?

Re: coffee grinder for me

Comment

Originally posted by 75617A7D74764C7764767F7F7661130 link=1243923511/1#1 date=1243934400
      Thats what I thought but didnt know how to express it.

Comment

wow, i read that 5 times and still dont get it..... just use there grinder

Comment

It think its chinglish

KK

Comment

Beats the hell out of me too.... :-?

Thats why I shifted it from where it was in the hope that someone could translate for me :P

Mal.

Comment

Spam which is so poor that its hard to identify it as spam? :-?

Comment

Originally posted by 0B544C5A515A565F5F5C5C545857390 link=1243923511/6#6 date=1243972328
                Spam which is so poor that its hard to identify it as spam?  :-?
                You win

Comment

Originally posted by 2B746C7A717A767F7F7C7C747877190 link=1243923511/6#6 date=1243972328
                  Spam which is so poor that its hard to identify it as spam?  :-?
                  Have you noticed the "non" highlighted link >

KK

Comment

my viral marketer sniffer was twitching, but didnt notice any direct links

Comment

coffeebeans English skills may not be up to somes standards but if you check the posts s/he has made to CS already, I think its a bit hasty to label him/her a spammer.

I think s/he is just tring to make a contribution.

coffeebean: it might have been better just to post a pic of your parents grinder rather than provide the link. If you check the Grinder forum, you will see the types of grinders CSers own or aspire to.

Comment

im not to sure now, i thought is was bad engrish but then seeing the website??? who would go there anyway???

Comment

Originally posted by 363A333330300A263B3A37550 link=1243923511/11#11 date=1244020256
                          im not to sure now, i thought is was bad engrish but then seeing the website??? who would go there anyway???
                          My exact thoughts too! Makes the post even more "What the?"

Comment

Agreed- in fact, a search shows that most of the posts by the OP are "what the :-?" posts.....

If you saw spicks and specks tonight, they took the words of a song, used a web translator to convert to japanese and then back to english again. The result ;D

I see similarities and I wait, poised over the delete button :

Comment

Working...
                            X