Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking burr set for a La Pavoni PGC / Tre Spade Grinder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking burr set for a La Pavoni PGC / Tre Spade Grinder.

I have a 10 year old (cimbali branded) La Pavoni PGC / Tre Spade Conical Burr Grinder, and its a bit tired.

If anyone knows what burr set it runs (alternative machine compatibility) or where to pickup a new set please let me know.

Also if anyone has tips on how to replace burrs, I would appreciate some guidance (if tricky).

thanks in advance

Re: Seeking burr set for a La Pavoni PGC / Tre Spade Grinder.

Originally posted by 383D26263D6A6D6C6C5C0 link=1249216608/0#0 date=1249216608
    where to pickup a new set please let me know.
    Hi Dazza
    PM sent
    MIB

Comment

Sorry to bump...

I have found the relevant burr set and installed tonight. Had to be careful with taking out and installing the top burr (tight press fit)

The replacement burrs are generic Isomac, innova i2 & i-mini, iscaso i2, Iberital mc2, Trespade, Lelit, Nemox, 38mm outer, 27mm inner burr. They are not exactly the same as the Tre-spade set (made in italy) as the outer burr has less cutting teeth and the inner has 6 guides compared to 5 in the tre-spade.

glad i took the punt.
      sooo much faster, less clumpy, consistent etc...
      ... wouldnt have been a challenge to buy a new one.

If anyone needs advice on this grinder please PM me.

Comment

forgot to add, that i modified the push up auto dose paddle to a push button one using the internal push button mechanism.

here is the original burr set

here is modified doser push button,  front mounted.

Comment

Working...
        X