Fiorenzato hoppers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiorenzato hoppers?

Fiorenzato seems to have a range of nice grinders. Theyre very tall tho so I was wondering if anyone knows if shorter hoppers are available anywhere? I havent seen them in the flesh, would it be possible to do an easy/tidy job of cutting the standard one down a bit?

Ta!

Re: Fiorenzato hoppers?

Hi Bollo - you dont specify which model grinder, but the Fiorenzato Junior Coffee Grinder isnt that high at all as it only holds 250g of beans. It sits at about 330mm overall height. I have exactly the same grinder but badged as the LaSpaziale Junior (actually it has no badging at all but the instructions say "LaSpaziale" and it was advertised and sold as a "LaSpaziale"). Theyre also badged as a Bregant Junior grinder and Im pretty sure Bregant actually make the grinder. In any case the Fiorenzato versions are very expensive. The Junior version for example is about $750 whereby the LaSpaziale Junior is about $550.00. This grinder is only a mid range grinder that competes head to head with, say, the Rancilio Rocky. And the next model up (with the same specs and blade dimensions of 50mm) is close to $800 and has 500g hopper. For that sort of money youre looking at Mazzer Mini prices.

Comment

Re: Fiorenzato hoppers?

Id say its pretty comfortably better than the Rocky

Its pretty much a Mazzer Mini knock-off, but you might want to be aware that the [brand] website has recently disappeared and one of the importers seems to have stopped importing them. Fiorenzato Doge grinders - well, the Fz website doesnt list any authorised service centres in Australia - do you want that issue if it goes pop?

Comment

Working...
      X