Sunbeam Coffee Grinder EM0480 spares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunbeam Coffee Grinder EM0480 spares

I have managed to totally destroy what I believe is the three armed coffee sweeper found below the conical burrs - it is now harmless.   I have managed to remove this item but cannot find any P/No. on it.   I contacted Sunbeam who advised that as they did not sell spares to general public and that I would have to contact their local agent located in Dickson, Canberra.   I contacted said agent who advised that whatever the required item was they would have to send away for it.   They also advised that they were not in possesion of a diagramtic breakdown of spares for this piece of equipment;  but they did have a pricelist of available spares for (3) Sunbeam Grinders including EM0480 - however not one of the descriptions the CSO read off to me bore any resemblence to my requirement.  

SO does  anyone out there know what I am referring to and can supply me with a part number and a supplier???? so that I can once again be a happy little camper  ;D   Gee I wish I had woken up a few years back and used a local sponsor as my son did to purchase reliably serviced coffee equipment.

Re: Sunbeam Coffee Grinder EM0480 spares

Originally posted by 7C5745505B57737166320 link=1258526450/0#0 date=1258526450
    I have managed to totally destroy what I believe is the three armed coffee sweeper found below the conical burrs - it is now harmless.   I have managed to remove this item but cannot find any P/No. on it.   I contacted Sunbeam who advised that as they did not sell spares to general public and that I would have to contact their local agent located in Dickson, Canberra.   I contacted said agent who advised that whatever the required item was they would have to send away for it.   They also advised that they were not in possesion of a diagramtic breakdown of spares for this piece of equipment;  but they did have a pricelist of available spares for (3) Sunbeam Grinders including EM0480 - however not one of the descriptions the CSO read off to me bore any resemblence to my requirement.  

SO does  anyone out there know what I am referring to and can supply me with a part number and a supplier???? so that I can once again be a happy little camper  ;D   Gee I wish I had woken up a few years back and used a local sponsor as my son did to purchase reliably serviced coffee equipment.
    Send pic if possible to confirm..

If so then I am almost 100% that I can obtain for you..

You could also contact the supplier I deal with....  But they do have some issues with the general public due to the SB Service Agency Agreement..

Get me a pic to CONFIRM what we are talking about and I can confirm $ and Availability in teh morning...

Have a look and confirm if it is the part shown here.. The sweeper / Paddle.

#26 Paddle 1 C3-9024
    #27 Paddle Plate 1 C23-2212

Comment

Originally posted by 1F30393B2C133F303F393B333B302A5E0 link=1258526450/1#1 date=1258528499
      #26 Paddle C3-9024  
      This is the one.
      I did the same to mine about a year ago.
      My SB guy sent me an exploded view diagram to pick it out from so he knew exactly which part I was talking about.

He then told me it wasnt a "spare part".

What he did for me though was go through the bins where they discarded dead grinders and found me the part I needed.
      He then sent it to me FOC.

SB havent been that helpful for quite some time now.

Comment

Thankyou for your prompt replies. I believe the part I require is as follows #26 - Paddle - C3-9024. As you can see in Pic #1 it appears to be sitting there in all its useless splendor & Pic #2 shows it as a drum & three amputated   vanes. Im learning all the time; how to attach photographs and how to reduce them to fit 8-)[img][/img]

Comment

Originally posted by 664D5F4A414D696B7C280 link=1258526450/3#3 date=1258607702
          Thankyou for your prompt replies. I believe the part I require is as follows #26 - Paddle - C3-9024. As you can see in Pic #1 it appears to be sitting there in all its useless splendor & Pic #2 shows it as a drum & three amputated   vanes. Im learning all the time; how to attach photographs and how to reduce them to fit 8-)[img][/img]

NOT a spare part...  Not stocked or able to be ordered..

However... I have one for you... If you ensure that NO one goes sticking things up the spout... Or next time it might be a tender part of your lower body...

PM me your shipping details etc ASAP

We can work out a penalty for postage and expenses incurred...

Anger

Comment

Originally posted by 755A53514679555A55535159515A40340 link=1258526450/4#4 date=1258609523
            Originally posted by 664D5F4A414D696B7C280 link=1258526450/3#3 date=1258607702

NOT a spare part...  Not stocked or able to be ordered..

However... I have one for you... If you ensure that NO one goes sticking things up the spout... Or next time it might be a tender part of your lower body...

PM me your shipping details etc ASAP

We can work out a penalty for postage and expenses incurred...

Anger
            Packed and ready to be sent... CQ3909953

Now... What is this worth to you ???

Comment

At least $20 plus postage and handling (?????) and as many espressos as you like from our sons coffee cart when he sets up again - I believe he used to make a very acceptable brew & exchanged lively repartee when he was operating out of Lonsdale St, Braddon.

As I am very close to that tender part of my body [smiley=embarassed.gif] and as I have now found out how to gain easy access to that area (Whoops  [smiley=embarassed.gif] - My proofreader [better half]  has picked this one up) I meant the coffee grinder not the tender area - by removing 4 screws - I dont think (I hope) that I will find myself in this particular pickle again. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

By the way what is CQ3909953 ???

Comment

Originally posted by 062D3F2A212D090B1C480 link=1258526450/6#6 date=1258694483
                 At least $20 plus postage and handling (?????) and as many espressos as you like from our sons coffee cart when he sets up again - I believe he used to make a very acceptable brew & exchanged lively repartee when he was operating out of Lonsdale St, Braddon.

As I am very close to that tender part of my body [smiley=embarassed.gif] and as I have now found out how to gain easy access to that area (Whoops  [smiley=embarassed.gif] - My proofreader [better half]  has picked this one up) I meant the coffee grinder not the tender area - by removing 4 screws - I dont think (I hope) that I will find myself in this particular pickle again. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

By the way what is CQ3909953 ???
                ROFLMAO... I wish I had a proof reader that was supportive of my tender area ;D

Will PM you the finer details.. Needless to say.. You will be Happy

CQ3909953 is the express post tracking number - Expect it Monday first thing..

As to cleaning etc... It depends on Usage and on the type of beans... If Oily or flavoured from GJ ( Would hope not..) ... Then you will never clean it enough... If good quality beans... then depending on use... Say every 6 - 8 weeks or as required...

I use compressed air... In teh older days a trip to the servo was a laugh... Stop car... Unload printer / computer / Coffee grinders etc etc and oh... Maybe add a bit to one of the car tyres...

Comment

Regards cleaning & usage: in the main I use Wagonga Coffee (local) or Merlo (Qld); I believe none of them are oily or flavoured as everything I remove appears to be dry - I think it might the result of static electricity and the fact that the exit tube has a slight kink in it and slightly raised plastic joins - refer pic 1.
                  Usage is not great, total all up at the most is eight cups per day - between the two of us[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]
                  I/we look forward to receiving your PM & Mondays post at approx 1100hrs [smiley=engel017.gif].

By the way was there someone going to introduce a dictionary on acronyms :question

Comment

Originally posted by 557E6C79727E5A584F1B0 link=1258526450/8#8 date=1258707474
                    Regards cleaning & usage: in the main I use Wagonga Coffee (local) or Merlo (Qld); I believe none of them are oily or flavoured as everything I remove appears to be dry - I think it might the result of static electricity and the fact that the exit tube has a slight kink in it and slightly raised plastic joins - refer pic 1.
                    Usage is not great, total all up at the most is eight cups per day - between the two of us[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]
                    I/we look forward to receiving your PM & Mondays post at approx 1100hrs [smiley=engel017.gif].

By the way was there someone going to introduce a dictionary on acronyms :question
                    No Pic ???

6- 8 weeks sounds like a managable time frame.... You should try some Brown Bay stuff...

Make teh partner the first coffee... They feel spoilt and this then cleans the stale grinds out; so that you get fresh grinds..

But dont tell any one else... Its just between US ;D

PM sent...

Comment

Originally posted by 4C6775606B67434156020 link=1258526450/8#8 date=1258707474
                      I/we look forward to receiving your PM & Mondays post at approx 1100hrs .
                      Got payment... TOO MUCH

Many thanks. Trust the unit is up and running all OK.

Take care.

AM

Comment

Thanks for the service AM. It was received at approx 12:00hrs last Monday & I did try to reply ASAP including some photographs BUT again it appeared to be too large to be accepted.

Anyway, yes the unit is up and running. [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Although I did have a little argument with the placement of the Acorn Nut, Tab Washer & Shakeproof/Star Washer. I was putting the SW between TW & Nut and it constantly loosend off twice, the third time I placed the SW on the Conical Burr, then the Tab Washer followed by the Acorn Nut and it has held in place. Coffee tastes better too.

Comment

Originally posted by 597260757E72565443170 link=1258526450/11#11 date=1259127264
                          Thanks for the service AM.   It was received at approx 12:00hrs last Monday & I did try to reply ASAP including some photographs BUT again it appeared to be too large to be accepted.

Anyway, yes the unit is up and running.  [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Although I did have a little argument with the placement of the Acorn Nut, Tab Washer & Shakeproof/Star Washer.   I was putting the SW between TW & Nut and it constantly loosend off twice, the third time I placed the SW on the Conical Burr, then the Tab Washer followed by the Acorn Nut and it has held in place.   Coffee tastes better too.
                          Thanks..

DO HAVE A GUIDE FOR PLACING THE WASHERS AS FROM sb / tg i THINK... iF YA WANT LET US KNOW...

bUgger Caps lock VIRUS ;D

Comment

Ive sold my 0450 so cant check it but the calibration guide shows TW then SW then nut.

Comment

TG, thats interesting cause I did that twice and it came loose, then I tried SW, TW, AN and it has stayed together (so far) Im holding my breath. Im checking that area everytime now before I grind. Or even before I place the beans in the hopper. [smiley=dankk2.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Comment

Working...
                              X