Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deli/Bag grinder

Latest acquisition via Trade Me, no more redialing the old Compak

When it arrives (next week I hope) I get some good shots and of course put it through its paces.

Chris

Re: Deli/Bag grinder

Bit of a rough trip up from Wellington, looks like it got dropped on its right foot corner (left in picture). Had a play it was grinding course and adjusted until it stalled (whoops). Anyway got a nice pour over our of it, lost 5gms along the way, peanuts compared the the Compak ;D. Dont know anything about them really but it was a very very even grind for the grind setting, way cool.

Oh well for those that have no grinder I can now supply ground without having to redial the compak in between.

ps: just had a phone call from courier they will pick it up tomorrow to do a damage report on it.....

Comment

Wow that pic really shows the size of the 0480 sitting there ;D poor little guy!

Congrats on the new grinder redzone, looks like itll do the job for ya!, best of luck with the transport mob.......good fun

cheers
      warren

Comment

It looks like the Bunn brand of grinders from the US

Nice business related purchase  

This picture is a set of burrs they use
        KK

Comment

Hey KK

Can you give me a link to those pics? I had googled the "Grindmaster" model etc but only got specs from sites that sold them.
          Ill have another look in the mean time.

Cheers

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by 5C4B4A5441404B1F1C1F2E0 link=1264115019/4#4 date=1264669533
            Hey KK

Can you give me a link to those pics? I had googled the "Grindmaster" model etc but only got specs from sites that sold them.
            Ill have another look in the mean time.

Cheers

Chris
            Images here
            http://www.jimseven.com/2006/12/23/new-old-grinder/

Bunn Website
            http://www.bunn.com/pages/intern/int_grind.html#InG3

Plenty of downloadable PDF info for most Bunn products
            Find your model eg G2, G3 and click the button links International or US English
            for amazing info and user manuals ect

This is a PDF link for the G2
            http://www.bunn.com/pdfs/international/specsheets/c22_i.pdf

Enjoy searching Chris

KK

Comment

Thanks mate. Its not on that web site though, its very similar to the G series but is labeled Grindmaster 810, I have found specs etc, Cheers Chris.

Comment

I need a deli grinder for Turkish coffee! Anyone can recomend any? Looked at Climax, and Boemma AG1.

Comment

I have Mahlkonig deli grinder that does a great job of Turkish, expensive though.

Check with Mark at Coffee Roasters Australia they had some Turkish Turkish grinders.
                  8-)

Comment

My "Bunnzilla" is a Bunn G3 I picked up from a local coffee shop that went out of business. I converted it to stepless grind adjustment & replaced the stock Bunn burrs with the Ditting 804/Malhkonig tool steel machined burrs. These are the same as what comes in the Ditting 805/Mahlkonig Tanzania except they mount with 2 screws instead of magnets. Not much more $$ then the stock Bunn burrs & a very nice improvement in grind quality. I single dose for vac pot/pourover/fp brewing & the auger feed of the Bunn eliminates any popcorning issues.

Comment

Working...
                    X