Spare parts for Lux (Nemox)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spare parts for Lux (Nemox)

It has been a long time between posts, but great to know where I can get help when problems arise. My Lux grinder has broken its 3 wing plastic slinger that sits under the conical bur - the item that clears the ground coffee from this area and pushes it (hopefully) into the outlet. Yes - I let it build up too much ! Doh

Any idea where to get replacement part ? Ive tried Coffeeco and Coffeeparts, but both cant supply.

Thanks,
    Ben

Re: Spare parts for Lux (Nemox)

Originally posted by 3C3B2A23354F0 link=1268612452/0#0 date=1268612452
    It has been a long time between posts, but great to know where I can get help when problems arise. My Lux grinder has broken its 3 wing plastic slinger that sits under the conical bur - the item that clears the ground coffee from this area and pushes it (hopefully) into the outlet. Yes - I let it build up too much ! Doh

Any idea where to get replacement part ? Ive tried Coffeeco and Coffeeparts, but both cant supply.

Thanks,
    Ben
    Hello Ben,

The importer was the Lygon mob.....

Given their decidedly poor track record when it comes to after sales, I wouldnt expect that they will be interested, nor able to assist :

Hopefully, you may prove me wrong....

Chris

Comment

Chris do you know if its the same part as used on Iberital Challenge? The whole carrier setup looks identical, although I have never had them side by side.

My gut instinct is that these small conicals are consumer grade and not a serviceable piece of equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by 5354454C5A200 link=1268612452/0#0 date=1268612452
        My Lux grinder has broken its 3 wing plastic slinger that sits under the conical bur - the item that clears the ground coffee from this area and pushes it (hopefully) into the outlet.

Ben is this the part that are you after:
        http://www.dibartoli.com.au/product_details.asp?pid=465
        If I m not wrong this part are interchangeable between grinders

Regards

Renzo
        Di Bartoli Home Barista Centre

Comment

Does it look like this?

link removed as it looks like debartoli have it

edit: I hope this link isnt an issue, I only posted it as it doesnt appear to be competing with any site sponsors.

Comment

Thanks for the input Renzo, but its not that gear. It is the 3 wing white plastic item in the grinding chamber directly below the conical bur. See photo

Comment

that is the 000451 STARDOSINGPADDLE for the Isomac Professionale; let me talk to my supplier and see if I can get it for you. Enclose diagrams, let me know if you need something else because the freight id the killer
              http://isomac.com.au/files//pdfs_spareparts/9_isomac_professionale.pdf

Regards

Renzo
              Di Bartoli Home Barista Centre.

Comment

Yep - thats the item I need. If you can get a price for me that would be great

Ben

Comment

sorry for reviving an old thread.
                  does anyone know whether the nemox lux is the same grinder as the one in the quaha napolitana/nemox/mokita combi?

Im also looking for a part for mine

Comment

yep, sure is. The Iberital Challenge is also internally identical.

Comment

Hi there. I am searching for a lux grinder part for a qaha napolitana. It is the large white plastic gear that is driven by the small worm drive gear from the motor. Seems to be welded to the shaft so not sure whether it is available separately. May as well replace the burr assy too I guess. Can you refer me to a place I can purchase these?
                      many thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X