Mazzer Mini... Not able to use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mazzer Mini... Not able to use

Hi all, Ive just purchased (and had delivered  ;D ), a never used 1-2 yr old Mazzer mini (still in box)..

When I opened the box I nearly started crying.. The beautiful Mazzer was in there (never used) but i found a document that has upset me.

Im just wondering when Ill be able to use this beautiful piece of equipment??? Will someone come round and tell me Im up to speed, or will I forever just bathe in its beauty without experiencing what it has to offer... has anyone else had this issue.

Re: Mazzer Mini... Not able to use

No. Im afraid you will have to hire someone to grind the beans for you. That is why the grinder was still unused.

But, if you decide to use it anyway, we promise we wont inform the authorities  

Nice pickup!

Comment

Im a qualified barista so I could run it for you.
      However Id also have to charge you so that it becomes a commercial transaction.
      My rates are reasonable.

Comment

Yep, that looks like a job for a qualified tradie

Comment

Do not see what ya on about ;D

Comment

Ahhhh, thanks AM. I thought it was just going sit in the corner collecting dust. I was obviously mistaken. Your pic is the correct one

Mmmmmm, my coffee snobbery is about to kick up a gear... thank you

Comment

care full with the burr, make sure you adjust not to much at the time
              my super jolly was hit each other......

Comment

The Mazzer Mini most certainly has commercial build quality, but would only be efficient in a low volume setting. For commercial applications most would start with the Super Jolly as the bare minimum. However, for home use that thing will last you a few lifetimes. Later!

Comment

Working...
                X