Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mazzer mini-e "rocket" model

Hi,
    I thought any Rocket owners out there might be interested in these pics of my Mazzer mini-e "rocket model".
    Its just a standard mini-e but comes with an awesome badge.!
    The 2 machines I think look great side by side.
    Cheers.

Re: Mazzer mini-e "rocket" model

really nice... is this a one off or can you get them somewhere?

thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by 70757F7645777B68716F691A0 link=1313821052/1#1 date=1313939125

thanks...
      I know that ECA at least looked at importing them. I am unsure if any ever landed here though.

The Rocket branding carried a significant price premium over the price of a polished aluminium mini-e.

Id be looking at SJ-e or a Macap M4D as better and cheaper alternatives. Alternately, you could have nearly 2 x polished aluminium K3T with the same spend. Theyre just as good as a mini-e.

Comment

Can the badge alone be purchased?

I have a SJ-E and I like how the green power light on the Giotto is similar to the Mazzers. This sticker looks like itll complete the picture!

Comment

Originally posted by 696C666F5C6E6271687670030 link=1313821052/1#1 date=1313939125

thanks...
          I bought mine on line ex Italy, landed cost $970- all up.

Comment

@joel_markus - Id be interested to know where in Italy you bought yours online. Ive just recently purchased a machine via lagondola.it so will see how this whole experience goes when it arrives..

Comment

Originally posted by 4B5645455E3F0 link=1313821052/5#5 date=1314760066
              @joel_markus - Id be interested to know where in Italy you bought yours online. Ive just recently purchased a machine via lagondola.it so will see how this whole experience goes when it arrives..
              sorry @Tim W, this was @jack110 who said this...

i will probably be buying mine from the UK. how much did you get yours for? and it would be good to know what your experience was like. i speak a little italian so i could probably hold a conversation. if it was a good deal, we may need to talk... hahahaha!!!
              (every time i do more research, i am looking at a more expensive grinder) <sigh> :-/

Comment

Originally posted by 76434E497D614D44444747220 link=1313821052/2#2 date=1313958690
                The Rocket branding carried a significant price premium over the price of a polished aluminium mini-e.
                Thats a shame because while it would look nice to have the badges match, functionality is what really matters. If you could get the badge for a similar spend then I would go for it but if it was going to cost you a premium, you could use that extra money to take another step up, or spend on other essential tools.

I cant speak for everyone else but my evo and mazzer sit with their back to the wall so you cant see the badge anyway.

Comment

*bump* fast-forward to 2015..

Has anyone managed to or know of where to get one of these locally?

Comment

Originally posted by tezza85 View Post

Welcome to CS!

Nice grinder! Our site Sponsor, Talk Coffee based in Melbourne stocks Mazzas. he should be able to update you better.

Coffee Grinders | Product Categories | Talk Coffee | Page 3

Good chance TC will see the thread too and comment.
                    If you say your locality, we can suggest others. EG, Sydney offers Jetblack Espresso & Di Bartoli. At the bottom of the page, there is a form that lets you send a group message to sponsors who may assist in this quest.

Comment

Originally posted by tezza85 View Post

Regret that the numbers just don't work on them so they have not been imported intro Australia. No biggie IMHO as I don't rate the Mini-E when the Rocket version is SJ-E price and the Macap M4D blows both of them into the weeds anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Talk_Coffee View Post
                        Regret that the numbers just don't work on them so they have not been imported intro Australia. No biggie IMHO as I don't rate the Mini-E when the Rocket version is SJ-E price and the Macap M4D blows both of them into the weeds anyway.
                        Been reading many of your posts on the subject.

You are seriously an enabler, Sir! Poor poor bank balance.

Comment

Roger, noted.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Talk_Coffee View Post
                            Concur! Macap's got my vote

Comment

Working...
                            X