Versalab M3 and small baskets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Versalab M3 and small baskets

So Ive been reading up on the Versalab M3 and I notice theres a few adventurous Snobs who have shelled out for said.

Looking at the bottom funnel and the doughnut dosing pattern makes me think it would be a disaster trying to dose into my tiny 49mm Pavoni basket. Has anyone tried it with smaller-than-commercial group handles?

Could always add a secondary smaller funnel I suppose but it would be a shame.

Theres something about that twin burr design and matte black machined industrial awesomeness, I am so tempted

Thanks,

Rick.

Re: Versalab M3 and small baskets

If you have enough coin for the M3 you have enough coin to see your local machinist and get a retro-fitted funnel knocked up and anodised to your needs

Comment

Ah, well I am my local machinist, but for the coin Id like something that works from the get-go without modification.

Comment

Rick

send an email to Laura at Versalab. Im sure she will have answer for your smaller baskets.

cheers paul

Comment

Or just get a dosing funnel from orphanespresso.

Problem solved for under $30 delivered to Aus.

Comment

Dosing funnel, eh. The tall dosing cylinder looks like itll fit the bill and is sized perfectly for the 49mm baskets. Nice!

How have you found the grinder in general pweg? Lived up to your expectations?

Comment

Working...
            X