Lelit PL53 Doserless Grinder opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lelit PL53 Doserless Grinder opinions

Does anybody have experience with this grinder?
    Looking for a decent grinder up to $500ish.

Re: Lelit PL53 Doserless Grinder opinions

In essence its going to be the same as the other Nemox, Isomac, Iberital sub $500 conical burr grinders. What this one has over the Nemox Lux (for example) is stepless grinding through the worm drive, so you can dial it into pretty much any grind size. The grind quality, however, will be the same as any of those sub $500 grinders as they all use the same burr set.
    The differences between all of them are only looks and stepped or stepless on some.
    Do a search - there is HEAPS of info on these grinders.

Comment

I agree with jb-01. Though Im currently in the process of moving up from my old trusty Rocky, I do think a second hand Rocky for around $250 is a great deal. Dont let anyone tell you they are not good grinders. And they are durable and well made. The only step up would be to go to the K3 touch, and these are hard to find secondhand and thus would go over your limit. If you are willing to go to $595 you could, however, pick up a new K3 from any number of the stie sponsors.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. Found a K3 touch platinum from The Coffee Man for $440. Awaiting the post now!

Comment

Really, you couldnt do much better than that. Well done and enjoy.

Comment

Working...
          X