Grinder to match Rocket Giotto Evolusione

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grinder to match Rocket Giotto Evolusione

Hi I have some time to wait before ordering a new coffee machine Rocket Giotto Evolusione and am trying use it to pick a good grinder. The time delay is waiting for home renovation to be completed.
    So back to coffee.
    I am currently considering the macap m4d. Any other suggestions? I dont want a too tall grinder given its for home and it will live on the kitchen bench. Got to keep my wife happy! Want good quality, should also look good, be easy to maintain.

Re: Grinder to match Rocket Giotto Evolusione

You dont mention budget.
    Mazzer Kony E would be my choice. I modified the top of my Kony E so it fitted under the kitchen cupboards. I dont think you can get much better. My Kony is matched to a Giotto Premium. I have no desire or need to upgrade. So it is a one off expense. I was advised that the grinder was as important as the Espresso machine.

When I upgraded from the Silvia and the Rocky I had smaller grinders in view, but I was glad I was able to make the jump.

Kony E is a magnificent grinder and as Mazzer grinders are in most coffee shops parts and service should always be available.

Just my thoughts.

Comment

mm my budget is completely flexible..however the Kony is just too big physically for my kitchen.
      thanks for the contribution though.

Comment

the macap M4D is the logical choice if you want a great performing grinder, thats not too big and looks very classy to suit a brand new kitchen.

The only other one worth considering is the NEW/UPDATED Mazzer Mini e. Previously it was let down by its inaccurate timed dosing. The new model should be better, ALTHOUGH I havent heard much about the new one yet. There wouldnt be too many out in the wilderness yet.

Comment

Originally posted by 5E5952525948483C0 link=1335961857/3#3 date=1336193783
          the macap M4D is the logical choice if you want a great performing grinder, thats not too big and looks very classy to suit a brand new kitchen.

The only other one worth considering is the NEW/UPDATED Mazzer Mini e. Previously it was let down by its inaccurate timed dosing. The new model should be better, ALTHOUGH I havent heard much about the new one yet. There wouldnt be too many out in the wilderness yet.
          Yes- no new mini-e in Australia yet. All of the above recommendations would be an excellent match. If $$$ and grind quality are no object, the Kony-E is superb, but it is 600mm high so that would need to be factored in.

Comment

Working...
          X