Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wega grinders

Hi all

in my quest for a grinder i have come across so much info.

Can someone tell me whether the wega grinders are really re badged compaks? If so what is the wega equivalent to the compak k3 touch?

Re: Wega grinders

also are they of the same quality?

Comment

I did some research and found they seem to be very similar in quality and specs.. I picked up a wega 6.8 konik for 350 on the bay of evil...I think because it wasnt a compak k10 no one wanted it...But Im sure sponsors will be able to tell you for sure...

Wega 5.8 instant...

Comment

Ive got a 5.8 instant. As far is I can tell they are identical...

Comment

The Wega is a re-badged Compak - identical in specs, performance and price.

In fact the Wega Mini Instant 5.8 comes with a K3T instruction manual 8-)

Comment

Originally posted by 715650575A230 link=1337424239/4#4 date=1337480924
            The Wega is a re-badged Compak - identical in specs, performance and price.

In fact the Wega Mini Instant 5.8 comes with a K3T instruction manual   8-)
            The Wega grinder has typically used a push of the group handle on a button rather than the tongue activation of local K3T/P grinders. The very first batch of K3P were also button activated. Either is fine and all are great grinders for the spend.

Comment

Originally posted by 623D253338333F363635353D313E500 link=1337424239/5#5 date=1337481200
              The Wega grinder has typically used a button to activat rather than the tongue of local K3T/P.

My Wega uses the tongue or the button

Comment

Working...
              X