Acaso i-mini v Lelit PL043

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acaso i-mini v Lelit PL043

Alright time to upgrade from the EM480, I have these two in mind. All come with stepless adjustment, similar conical burrs and capacity.
    I will only be grinding for espresso
    A problem with the Ascaso seems to be grind retention?
    Is the Lelit a better option?
    important to me is grind consistency, build quality, noise and asthetics in that order

Re: Acaso i-mini v Lelit PL043

I have never used the Ascaso, but I do use Lelit PL043. I doubt that it fairs any better with regard to grind retention.

Best wishes, Russell.

Comment

Lelit is a good little guy, needs regular banging on the counter to deal with ground retention

Comment

I got the iberital challenger - exact same parts as the Lelit (and the i-mini i believe).

Pretty happy with the grinder. Very consistent and relatively acceptable clumping. Again as mentioned before grind retention is a bit of an issue but a bit of a tilt and a knock on the side sorts that out.

Comment

I have an I mini I wouldnt mind parting with if your interested. Drop me a PM.

Apart from that yes the Ibiteral C and the I mini all retain some grinds. Being nice and light a simple stand it on its nose and a tap on the side will remove them. Compared to 6-8g of coffee retained by my K8 and 10s these guys retain very little

Good little grinder and a nice step up from the 480. Remember upgraditis happens fast

Comment

Working...
          X