Mazzer "mini"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mazzer "mini"

My new toy arrived this evening. Damn it does look good polished - well worth the extra dollars. Jeez I hope I notice a difference from the La Pavoni Jolly tomorrow morning.....
    Attached Files

nice one! and the stainless grinds tray goes nicely! Have been very tempted to either polish or re-paint my mini! enjoy it!

Comment

Never used a La Pavoni so cant compare, I have owned a Mazzer Mini for a couple of years and am very happy with it.
      They do have their idiosyncrasies, you learn to live with them, I certainly won't be upgrading any time in the foreseeable future.

Comment

Mine is a polished aluminium one bought in 2007 and still going strong. Nice Levers by the way! I have a similar set-up including the La Pav Jolly in a box somewhere!

Comment

Wonder if they have some sort of protective finish, polished aluminium does not normally hold up very well.

Comment

Hi yelta, I estimate my La Pav Pro is the best part of 20 years old and it looks like it was unboxed yesterday.

Shawn, my La Pav Jolly has now taken up residence at work with the wooden Lever. Brilliant little grinder and while I can notice a difference from the Mazzer I probably cannot (logically) justify spending $800 on a grinder that only gets used on weekends (especially when I picked up the Pav Jolly for $220 on evilBay)!

Comment

Just got mine on the bench this week! Still trying to dial it in, towers over the smart ginder!

EDIT: Just looked at you pic, no doser for me, I got the mini-e

Comment

Working...
              X