Where to buy burrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy burrs

I am trying to find where I can buy burrs for my Compaq A8 automatic coffee grinder, I am not having much luck " googling".
    I will have to have them mailed as I live in regional part of QLD.

Most sites that I came across want you to take the grinder in and they do the repair.

thanks if anyone can help me.

Coffee Parts have them here Coffee Parts | Compak Mini Instant Coffee Grinder Spare Parts be sure to ask if they are from Compaq and not aftermarket, I have no faith in the copies.

Comment

Sent a PM with suggestion

Comment

thank you

Originally posted by Yelta View Post
        Coffee Parts have them here Coffee Parts | Compak Mini Instant Coffee Grinder Spare Parts be sure to ask if they are from Compaq and not aftermarket, I have no faith in the copies.
        Thanks very much

Comment

Compak A8 burrs appear to be 83mm. The link below is for a wholesaler but you can contact them to find your nearest retailer. As suggested by Yelta you'd need to check if they're genuine Compak or not. If you followed the suggestion Talk Coffee PM'd you would be on the money.

Bombora Coffee & Water Supplies :: COFFEE MACHINE PARTS :: GRINDER BURRS/BLADES :: Blades/Burrs, Compak K8 Silent, Fresh & A8 83mm

Their Compak burr range - http://clean-machine.com.au/search.p...=search&page=1
          Last edited by CafeLotta; 10 March 2013, 11:56 AM.

Comment

thank you

Originally posted by CafeLotta View Post
            Compak A8 burrs appear to be 83mm. The link below is for a wholesaler but you can contact them to find your nearest retailer. As suggested by Yelta you'd need to check if they're genuine Compak or not. If you followed the suggestion Talk Coffee PM'd you would be on the money.

Bombora Coffee & Water Supplies :: COFFEE MACHINE PARTS :: GRINDER BURRS/BLADES :: Blades/Burrs, Compak K8 Silent, Fresh & A8 83mm

Their Compak burr range - Bombora Coffee & Water Supplies :: Search results
            thanks very much

Comment

Hi, I have just purchased a second hand A8 and am interested in a new burr set and how much they cost. Could you tell me how you went.

RGDS

Freddy

Comment

We can get them for you Freddy.

Bombora are a wholesaler, so you will need to use a retailer.

As I recall, they're $108 + any applicable freight

Comment

Thanks Chris for the prompt response.

Comment

Doing the fingernail test on my burrs has revealed that hey are blunt! However the only place online I can find replacements are wholesalers and won't sell to me Also one has a 59mm and the other has a 65mm with both claiming to be for my Cunil No Bel - which is confusing lol. I bought some stuff from you recently Talk_Coffee can you help me out? Need a good tampa too - another confusing topic!

Comment

Hi cmotd, I have some of the 59mm cunil burrs in stock. Measure yours and if they are the 59mm items I will be glad to post out.
                      Most of the cunil's used the 59mm but measuring can be the only way to tell sometimes.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
                      X