Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domestic Grinder

Hi,

Wondering what you would reccommend as a reliable, durable coffe grinder that is value for money but high on performance?

Second hand mazzer mini comes to mind.

Thanks
    Pete

This one Peter

Chris

Comment

if you want variety, cafe roma have the rocky for the same price. pity I don't need a new grinder

Comment

Originally posted by richard_m_h View Post
        if you want variety, cafe roma have the rocky for the same price. pity I don't need a new grinder
        You might, but unless space was critical, no sane person would.

Comment

Originally posted by Talk_Coffee View Post
          This one Peter

Chris
          When i saw Chris post this up in the sponsor area, my jaw dropped and i wanted to say something regarding it, here is my chance!!! I see you haven't mentioned a price Pete, but you will kick yourself not to buy this grinder at this price, simple!!

Ps i have one of these, but it wasn't at this price

Comment

@Peter - I bought one of those a year or two back for the tea room at work. It has been flawless. Despite abuse

The grind quality is right up there. I certainly wouldn't rate a Mazzer or Macap significantly higher. The only flaw I can point to is that it is slightly noisier than my Macap. But the Macap is very quiet!

Chris's price is a BARGAIN.

/Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by KJM View Post
              @Peter - I bought one of those a year or two back for the tea room at work. It has been flawless. Despite abuse

The grind quality is right up there. I certainly wouldn't rate a Mazzer or Macap significantly higher. The only flaw I can point to is that it is slightly noisier than my Macap. But the Macap is very quiet!

Chris's price is a BARGAIN.

/Kevin
              + that from me. Also bought one from Chris. The other point not mentioned is Chris' service and ongoing help. Priceless

Comment

Originally posted by Graeme View Post
                + that from me. Also bought one from Chris. The other point not mentioned is Chris' service and ongoing help. Priceless
                Thank you for your kind words Graeme and Kevin.

This offer is one of a few to coincide with the launch of the new website. We'll be going live early-mid week.

Chris

Comment

My first (and only) grinder has been the Macap MC4 - works flawlessly for me. One thing to note - with the stepless control, it takes a bit of fine tuning (i'm only a newb) - my friends rocky is easier to use if you change grinds regularly (which i don't).

Comment

Working...
                  X