Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up a K3 Push

Hello,

I picked up my K3 yesterday and have just gotten around to getting it out of the box, i have read the tiny instruction manual a few times but can't figure out how to allow full movement of the grind adjustment?

It's like there is a screw i need to loosen to allow it to move?

I've been looking at the Compak website and watching youtube videos but still not help! I will give the retailer a call tomorrow (they're not open today) but does anyone else know's what i need to do?

Cheers

There is a pin (metric screw) located under the collar which limits range. Remove the collar and it will all make sense.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, i have loosened the screw underneath and now all good. is it ok to still sit in there loose?
      Last edited by eggs; 4 August 2013, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by eggs View Post
        Thanks for the reply, i have removed the top part of the collar (un did the 3 allen key screws), but can't see any screw? There was another allen key screw which i removed but this made no difference. Do i need to remove the burrs?
        You shouldn't need to remove the collar.

There should be a silver cap on top of the collar. Under that cap there is a screw which just needs a few turns out / loosen. Just a regular screw.

Comment

Thanks Steve, i just loosened this as well. All seems to be going good. Pulled some good shots (massive step-up form my Sunbea, ) just fine tuning now.

Comment

Originally posted by Talk_Coffee View Post
            There is a pin (metric screw) located under the collar which limits range. Remove the collar and it will all make sense.
            Does this even need to be removed? I haven't touched mine an getting a nice grind once I found the right setting

Comment

You can download the K3 manual from the Compak site using the link below. The English section starts at Page 14.

http://www.compak.es/docs/manual_Gourmet_8ID.pdf

Comment

Working...
              X