Grinder buying help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grinder buying help

Need a bit help in deciding what grinder I should buy. I have a Fracino Cherub and been looking for a grinder for a while, my budget is about £250 - £280 and I have been looking at the Rancilio Rocky and the eureka mignon but have no idea what one would be best for me. The best price I've seen for these are £234 for the rocky and £280 for the eureka.

should I buy one of those or are there others in my budget I should be looking at, your expert advise is much appreciated

In the end I decided to buy the Eureka mignon, can't wait until its shipped and I can start grinding my own coffee

Comment

Congrats. What swung you in favour of the Eureka in the end?

Comment

Some fairly decent reviews and it was in my price range. The rocky was slightly cheaper and from what I read there wasn't much between them, just decided to go for the Eureka. Lets hope it's the right choice but more than happy with my choice in the end.

Comment

That sounds like a bargain for the eureka..

From what I understand the mignon should be superior to the Rocky, since its usually compared to compak k3 and the Vario.

Comment

Yep, think it was a bargain and hopefully get it tomorrow, on next day delivery.

Comment

Working...
            X