Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spare parts for compak K3T

Hi all,

my darling better half dropped my Compak K3T on the kitchen floor (yes, I've stopped crying now, thanks for asking..). The good news is, the important parts are all fine- still grinds a treat.

The bad news, besides a full hopper of beans going EVERYWHERE is that the black adjustment collar cracked , along with the black plastic piece that wraps around the front and covers the exit chute.

So my question is, does anyone know if these are available as spare parts?

Thanks!!

Originally posted by dez View Post
    Hi all,

my darling better half dropped my Compak K3T on the kitchen floor (yes, I've stopped crying now, thanks for asking..). The good news is, the important parts are all fine- still grinds a treat.

The bad news, besides a full hopper of beans going EVERYWHERE is that the black adjustment collar cracked , along with the black plastic piece that wraps around the front and covers the exit chute.

So my question is, does anyone know if these are available as spare parts?

Thanks!!
    Sorry to hear that dez,

They are available, but there will be a fair bit of wallet pain I'm afraid

Comment

Sorry to hear about your grinder, if there is a bright side to all this, perhaps it is a blessing in disguise, an easier approval path to an upgrade may be,... Just saying

Comment

Bad luck Dez, can you claim it on your home insurance policy?

Comment

Originally posted by dez View Post
          Hi all,

my darling better half dropped my Compak K3T on the kitchen floor (yes, I've stopped crying now, thanks for asking..). The good news is, ......!
          This is NOT a problem .....this is an OPPORTUNITY !

seize the moment , work the sympathy card,....and go for the upgrade you know you have been longing for !

Comment

Upgrading the grinder or butter fingers?

Comment

You should think about getting a better better half....

Comment

Working...
              X