Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compak Essential on Demand

Hi all,

Has anyone seen these? www.compak.es/en/productos-essential-on-demand.php#&panel1-3

I'm looking at getting a new grinder in a couple of months and these certainly look the goods.

Check the sponsors, a few are advertising them on their sites already, use the following link to email them all

CoffeeSnobs Site Sponsors Quote

Comment

Which sponsors? I haven't seen any in Sydney with the ODs.

Will they come in Silenzio?

Comment

Richard from Silipo said they will be stocking them. Should be showcased at MICE, and available second half of this year.

Comment

that reminds me to buy my tickets for mice!

Comment

The E8 OD is already available. No Silenzio version but it's rated at 70 dB which is the same as the K8 Silenzio. We get the 3 dose versions as per the Ewetoob below...

Comment

Thanks Chris

Comment

What's the difference between the Essential on Demand and the Fresh models please?

Comment

Originally posted by kwantfm View Post
                  What's the difference between the Essential on Demand and the Fresh models please?
                  Have a look over our website or the Compak website and the differences will be obvious

Comment

Have had a few enquiries about hoppers these during the last week. For those considering one of these beasts for home, the answer is yes- Any of the K3/Wega mini-instant hoppers including the super short gourmet version will fit as the throat diameter is identical.

Comment

I've seen this 'single shot short hopper' mentioned as a standard accessory in a review on HB.

Click image for larger version

Name:	10463__mg_9987.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	737365
                      Last edited by Javaphile; 20 May 2014, 02:27 PM. Reason: Fixed picture links

Comment

Working...
                      X