Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breville BCG820 The Smart Grinder Pro for $199

Hi All
    Walking through Myer at Marion, SA yesterday I saw the much talked about Breville BCG820 Smart Grinder Pro reduced by $100 to $199. A quick search on the web found they only list in in "cranberry" but the one I saw in the shop were a stainless steel finish/colour.
    Breville | BCG820CRN The Smart Grinder Pro Cranberry | Myer Online

Regards

So is this a question? AFAIK, appliances are all like going this path...

Comment

Not a question, purely information for the CS community, especially those looking for a grinder or otherwise enamoured with the BCG820 that they want to procure one at the cheapest price.

Comment

Thanks for the tip. I just purchased one yesterday at The Good Guys and was searching here for further information and reviews when I found the special price at Myers. Thank goodness for my credit card's price protection insurance. I'll be getting my $88 back next week!

Comment

went to myer yesterday with the intention of buying one, backed out after seeing it in the flesh as its not such a big upgrade from my existing emo480.

Comment

Originally posted by mellingham View Post
            Thanks for the tip. I just purchased one yesterday at The Good Guys and was searching here for further information and reviews when I found the special price at Myers. Thank goodness for my credit card's price protection insurance. I'll be getting my $88 back next week!
            Try giving the good guys a call, if you paid $287 you may end up getting $104.40 refund from them as per their price guarantee
            Last edited by magnafunk; 17 July 2014, 01:33 PM. Reason: clarity

Comment

Originally posted by magnafunk View Post
              Try giving the good guys a call, if you paid $287 you may end up getting $104.40 refund from them as per their price guarantee
              Great, thanks for the tip. I might just do that as it's proving to be a pain getting this credit card claim sorted.

Comment

My first real grinder. It works quite well as far as I can tell. I have the settings currently on 2 which is nearly at the max. I'm wondering if there's further tweaking incase I need it finer? I probably don't, right now I need to get the volume right and I should be good. Hasn't taken me many goes to dial the 920 in. Nearly at 60ml/30sec for the 2 cup.

Comment

Originally posted by magnafunk View Post
                  Thanks again for this. GG's called me back last night with a $105 refund!

Comment

Myer Melbourne has these again for $199.

Comment

Working...
                    X