Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OE Lido 3

Hi all,

Just letting you know that they are on their way to Australia and that spares (burrs, handles, antistatic jars) will also be available for purchase (save you the $$$ on international shipment).

Cheers

Chris
    Click image for larger version

Name:	lido-3-front-500x500.png
Views:	1
Size:	122.5 KB
ID:	757381

Great grinder! I've been enjoying mine this past month. Very cool also that you'll be offering the burrs and handle separately. Of note: soon the L2 will have the L3 burrs (source: LIDO Grinder Chooser), and that handle is fully interchangeable with the L2 (pic: Orphan Espresso LIDO 3 first impressions - Page 2 - Home-Barista.com).

Comment

What sort of price will the antistatic jars be? Looking to replace my glass jar on the Lido2 before I manage to break it. Already had one near miss.

Comment

Originally posted by bookem28 View Post
        What sort of price will the antistatic jars be? Looking to replace my glass jar on the Lido2 before I manage to break it. Already had one near miss.
        You'll know when I know :P

Comment

Just in time! Looking at purchasing a Lido in the coming weeks. Will keep an eye on this thread for your good news!

Comment

Hi Chris, any updates on the ETA for the Lido 3?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by zingzing View Post
              Hi Chris, any updates on the ETA for the Lido 3?

Thanks.
              Yes- looks like Australia missed out on the first production run. ETA late Oct/Early Nov.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Talk_Coffee View Post
                Yes- looks like Australia missed out on the first production run. ETA late Oct/Early Nov.

Chris
                Bugger.... Thanks for the response Chris.

Comment

Lido 3 ETA 2-3 weeks and orders are now open: OE Lido 3 grinder | Talk Coffee

Comment

Working...
                  X