Porlex Mini needed by Friday in Sydney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porlex Mini needed by Friday in Sydney

Heading overseas on Saturday and although it was on my TTD list, I've neglected to buy a porlex mini to accompany my Aeropress.

Does anyone know either:
    A stockist around Crows Nest / St Leonard's / Chatswood or Mona Vale?
    Online store that is recommended & could have it to me by Friday via post?

The first option would be my preference, but struggling to get far with Google.

Originally posted by GCC View Post
    Heading overseas on Saturday and although it was on my TTD list, I've neglected to buy a porlex mini to accompany my Aeropress.

Does anyone know either:
    A stockist around Crows Nest / St Leonard's / Chatswood or Mona Vale?
    Online store that is recommended & could have it to me by Friday via post?

The first option would be my preference, but struggling to get far with Google.
    No prob. Express post will have you one on Thursday. Hand grinders | Product Categories | Talk Coffee

Comment

Hello GCC,

Steam Engine Café, near the entrance to Chatswood Train Station, stock Porlex grinders.

They also make great coffee.

Barry

Comment

Originally posted by Barry_Duncan View Post
        Hello GCC,

Steam Engine Café, near the entrance to Chatswood Train Station, stock Porlex grinders.

Barry

Its pleasing to see there's a few good places around there Barry, after the recent revamp. One can now venture out that way knowing there's a few places to stop in at while the other half looks in clothes shops!

Comment

Originally posted by Barry_Duncan View Post
          Hello GCC,

Barry
          Thanks Barry

Just what i need - I can test out a coffee while I'm there. Thanks to talk coffee too, but pikc up s my preference.

Comment

Working...
          X