Mahlkönig EK43 Barista...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mahlkönig EK43 Barista...

A great bag grinder now makes some sense as an espresso grinder .

The Mahlkönig EK43 Barista has been launched at HOST
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ek 43 Barista.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	287.6 KB
ID:	758031

Now THAT looks espresso-friendly! I watched a short-stack barista on tip-toes trying to dump a pre-weigh into an EK43. Bad ergo! What do they want for this, Chris?

Comment

Originally posted by sprezzatura View Post
      Now THAT looks espresso-friendly! I watched a short-stack barista on tip-toes trying to dump a pre-weigh into an EK43. Bad ergo! What do they want for this, Chris?
      Hi Sprezz... Dunno. Guesstimate perhaps $500 premium on the regular one?

Cheers

Chris

Comment

Whooo... $$$$

Comment

Don't know why anybody with any sense would want one of these sitting in their kitchen....

In the roastery maybe, if the dosing paraphernalia was a quick fit/remove job so that bag-filling was still an option...

Mal.

Comment

If I am gifted with one, I will remove the cupboard to accommodate it.

Comment

Chris, am interested in the new model and was wondering if it still produces an excellent coarse grind as well? Is it just the outside that has changed? Someone I know is looking at getting one for a coffee van, and wants to use it for both espresso and cold brew grind.

Comment

Has there been any updates on this, the height and features interest me. Would this be a large improvement over a Kony E?

Comment

Working...
                X