Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breville smart grinder pro -maximum grinding time/1Espressohot

Hi,
    ca anyone tell me what the maximum grinding time is, if the amount is set on single shot when using the portafiltercradle?
    Can´t find this information in the online manual...

Thanks from germany, where the breville is sold under the brand gastroback.

The grinding time will depend on how fine of a grind the machine is set for as well as how much coffee it is set to grind per shot. As such there is no easily determined answer to your question.

Java "As with most things coffee the answer is...it depends!" phile
    Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Javaphile View Post
      The grinding time will depend on how fine of a grind the machine is set for as well as how much coffee it is set to grind per shot.
      Yes, but the newer model (smart grinder pro) of the grinder can be set to a time in seconds while the older model allows to set the time in increments.
      https://s3.amazonaws.com/organized/C...comparison.png
      I know, that the necessary time for a singele shot depends on the desired amount as well as on how fine it is grinded. My question is still: What is the maximum of time I could set for a single shot. Any user of the new breville smart grinder should understand, what I mean. And my english vocabulary is to small to explain, why I need this information..

Comment

I just picked one of these up today, 85sec max for dose time, regardless of shot setting. The program feature for dose times seems pretty useless, as there is no way to reset the dose time back to what you saved.

Comment

Originally posted by Ariithka View Post
          I just picked one of these up today, 85sec max for dose time, regardless of shot setting. The program feature for dose times seems pretty useless, as there is no way to reset the dose time back to what you saved.
          Don't you just push and hold the dial in?

Max time for a single dose seems an odd thing to want to know. I'd have thought it was going to produce way more than a single dose even set to the finest setting.

Comment

When I make cold drip I tend to leave the time at 35 seconds so can't imagine you will want more time than that.

Comment

Working...
            X