Grinder selection - Profitec T64 vs Rocket Fausto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grinder selection - Profitec T64 vs Rocket Fausto

So I've decided to get an espresso machine again after a couple of years drinking filter. I've decided on the Profitec Pro700 but am now tossing around grinder choices. The Profitec T64 is a logical choice as the partner to the Pro700 but the new Rocket Fausto looks very similar on spec, has better aesthetics and (in Germany where I am living for now) is €150 cheaper than the Profitec.

Are there any thoughts on these two grinders. I'm probably only using it for 2-3 shots a day so minimal grind retention would be a serious plus. Is there another grinder I should be considering in that price bracket?

Thanks.

I have recently purchased the ECM Automatik 64 variant and its great. Fast, fairly clean and looks great. Peronally I would grab a profitek (same as ECM basically, just minor differences really - they are the same parent company i believe) to match your machine nicely. If your spending big $$, make it look nice and matchy

Comment

Originally posted by dgilks View Post
      So I've decided to get an espresso machine again after a couple of years drinking filter. I've decided on the Profitec Pro700 but am now tossing around grinder choices. The Profitec T64 is a logical choice as the partner to the Pro700 but the new Rocket Fausto looks very similar on spec, has better aesthetics and (in Germany where I am living for now) is €150 cheaper than the Profitec.

Are there any thoughts on these two grinders. I'm probably only using it for 2-3 shots a day so minimal grind retention would be a serious plus. Is there another grinder I should be considering in that price bracket?

Thanks.
      Here is a review that readeral has done, http://coffeesnobs.com.au/grinders/4...ew-2016-a.html

Comment

Working...
      X