Compak E5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compak E5

I am almost in the process of pulling the trigger and getting the new Compak E5, only thing that makes me nervous is lack of information on the internet about it.
    If anyone has any experience or information on it could you please share thank you so much again

Originally posted by NuBEnFL View Post
    I am almost in the process of pulling the trigger and getting the new Compak E5, only thing that makes me nervous is lack of information on the internet about it.
    If anyone has any experience or information on it could you please share thank you so much again
    Nothing to be scared about. The interface has been around for quite a while and everything else is "parts bin" so to speak.

It's a robust, ~10 sec double grinder and the build quality is terrific. It's a very good seller for us.

Comment

I know I just bought one today from Chris's coffee here in America, I've had two Baratzas and I think I'm going to give them a rest they always go bad really quickly

Comment

I know I just bought one today from Chris's coffee here in America
        Finally got it and I'm so happy with it, made some amazing shots wanted to share with you fellas.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by NuBEnFL; 19 August 2016, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Ohhh !..."Condensed Sweetened milk" ... Its been a while since i have seen that with coffee..(Vietnam ?)

Comment

It's my secret weapon for coffee

Comment

Instead of using sugar you just use 2 teaspoonfuls

Comment

Instead of using sugar you just use 2 teaspoonfuls
                Please tell me You don't put sugar in coffee?

crikey !

Comment

Yes sir guilty as charged, but I don't use white sugar I use brown sugar. And I really don't use sugar anymore I use 2 teaspoons of the condensed milk after I steam the cow's milk

Comment

I'm sorry, but there's no need for added sugar in a coffee, if you have pulled a good shot and steamed the milk correctly. If you are going to add sugar (or condensed milk) to coffee, then, there's no need for the Compak E5, any grinder will do.

Comment

But it's only a very small amount I put some times, most of the time I have it black without anything

Comment

I put a short video up on YouTube, of me pulling a shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hdb7twqmWc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKvzj5fhtUg

Comment

Originally posted by K_Bean_Coffee
                          but try slowing it down a little. My ideal shot is one that just oozes out without choking.
                          Of course, that's me. We are all different.
                          Enjoy
                          It's my first video ever I'm still learning, I just wanted to share with you fellas
                          <

Comment

Yep, agree with Paul....

Try slowing your shot down some, such that in around 30 seconds, you end up with around 60ml in the cup. That should get you very close to a pretty decent and richly flavoured espresso. After that, you can just try a bit of experimenting with grind setting to adjust the flow rate up and/or down, until you find the "ideal" that suits you.

Mal.

Comment

Thanks so much for your recommendation, I think I'm going to increase my dose or thin my grind..

Comment

Working...
                              X