Olympia Express Moca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympia Express Moca

This one arrived today to replace my Fausto at home on #2 jack of all trades duty..

It's a super minimalist, quick 64mm flat burr with and a real glass hopper, heavy metal lid and auto close when you remove the hopper to change beans. No beans foul things when you remove the hopper.

Quiet and the grind quality looks great- as you'd expect with their stuff. Play time!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	moca.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	759270

Very nice Chris...although surely it should've been red to match the Cremina? ;-)

Sniff

Comment

Originally posted by SniffCoffee View Post
      Very nice Chris...although surely it should've been red to match the Cremina? ;-)

Sniff
      This one came to me new Sniff- and was a bargain way too good to refuse. Colour is easily fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Talk_Coffee View Post
        This one arrived today to replace my Fausto at home on #2 jack of all trades duty..

It's a super minimalist, quick 64mm flat burr with and a real glass hopper, heavy metal lid and auto close when you remove the hopper to change beans. No beans foul things when you remove the hopper.

Quiet and the grind quality looks great- as you'd expect with their stuff. Play time!
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]14153[/ATTACH]
        Bit like a souped up Vario really........

Sorry. Couldn't resist. :-P

Comment

Originally posted by LeroyC View Post

Except that the only plastic part is the switch.

Comment

Originally posted by LeroyC View Post

They really should increase the price of the Vario to 2.5k to reflect its true value. Just not sure of which currency should be used though...

Comment

Working...
            X