Comment on Smart Grinder Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment on Smart Grinder Pro

Hi, I am about to invest in my first ever coffee grinder. I am looking at Smart Grinder Pro.
    Does any have that can share about the pros and cons?

Thanks in advance.

Pro - it is a good entry level grinder.
    - Price is not too bad.
    - easy to use

Con - messy
    - slow
    - not consistent but not terrible

*thought* if you can stretch to a Mcap M2 start there

Comment

What are the major differences between these two? Mcap M2 and Smart Grinder Pro..

Comment

Smart Grinder Pro is a very well thought out grinder, I like its hand-free grinding and digital timed dosing which are only seen on commercial grinders 6-8 times of its price. The main draw back is probably It will only last a few years due to being an appliance. But then I only paid $190 for it brand new. I upgraded from Smart Grinder pro to M2m last year however was still missing the features on SG Pro. then I upgraded again to M4D.

Comment

Hello all. This is my first post to this forum. Greetings from Israel.

Originally posted by symphonie View Post
          Smart Grinder Pro is a very well thought out grinder, I like its hand-free grinding and digital timed dosing which are only seen on commercial grinders 6-8 times of its price. The main draw back is probably It will only last a few years due to being an appliance. But then I only paid $190 for it brand new. I upgraded from Smart Grinder pro to M2m last year however was still missing the features on SG Pro. then I upgraded again to M4D.
          I recently bought the Smart Grinder Pro. I think it works well enough. My espresso machine is a La Pavoni Europiccola and I am getting very nice results.
          @symphonie : How much of an upgrade in the grind quality did the Macap offer compared to the Breville?
          Most of the comparisons of this grinder on the web that I was able to find were between it and the previous models by Breville.

Cheers,

Erez

Comment

Working...
          X