Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ditting KF804 burrs replacement advice

Hi Snobbers,

im new here , from Byron Bay area. I recently had the good fortune of finding a grinder in a garage sell off for $100.
    It's a ditting KF804, needed a big clean, and was undecided if I need to fork out for a new set of burrs?

Link:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8txpycn0o...vtcuESG7a?dl=0

Cheers,

Pete

Has it been grinding rice?

Comment

Those burrs have seen better days (and a rock or two by the looks), but the outer part is hard to see properly. Does it scratch your fingernail easily if you run it along an edge of an outer burr?

Comment

Yes ground some rice me just to test as I didn’t want to waste good coffee on it.
        I wasn’t sure of life left on burrs, having received feedback then I believe I need to replace them. Any ideas on who would stock replacement parts for these at an affordable price?

Comment

Not sure what you mean by affordable, but a new set of burrs will set you back well over $400 Appliance Maintenance company in NSW is one source.

Comment

Originally posted by Caffeinator View Post
            Not sure what you mean by affordable, but a new set of burrs will set you back well over $400 Appliance Maintenance company in NSW is one source.
            It sounds like a lot for a set of Burrs but these will last you for a very long time. I believe with shipping these cost me last year a smidgen over $500 for a set..

Comment

Working...
            X