Eureka Atom 300g Round Hopper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eureka Atom 300g Round Hopper

I just started using one of these. The reason is unless you do use quite a full hopper, the original hopper, to me, is a fail in functionality, even if it looks nice. It should be round.

The new hopper also has a base with vanes to divide into thirds so some thought has been put into this. I fill it to just over the top of these vanes to maintain consistent dosing and grinding. This doser fits fine although the screw to secure the hopper doesn't fit with this but really it isn't an issue as the hopper fits snugly in the rubber sleeve anyway.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wattgn; 6 March 2020, 02:38 PM.

Modified Eureka 65E Hopper

Originally posted by wattgn View Post
    I just started using one of these. The reason is unless you do use quite a full hopper, the original hopper, to me, is a fail in functionality, even if it looks nice. It should be round.

The new hopper also has a base with vanes to divide into thirds so some thought has been put into this. I fill it to just over the top of these vanes to maintain consistent dosing and grinding. This doser fits fine although the screw to secure the hopper doesn't fit with this but really it isn't an issue as the hopper fits snugly in the rubber sleeve anyway.
    Sourced a lid from an Australian based supplier and then cut one of these hoppers down to suit a couple of years ago. Agree with wattgn, the original is a little too much form over function.
    Attached Files

Comment

I'm pretty happy with the round Eureka hopper. It has made an excellent grinder pretty well perfect. It doses accurately and quietly and quickly. If Eureka is listening, ditch the standard hopper.

Comment

Originally posted by wattgn View Post
        I'm pretty happy with the round Eureka hopper. It has made an excellent grinder pretty well perfect. It doses accurately and quietly and quickly. If Eureka is listening, ditch the standard hopper.
        Where did you source yours from, Wattgn?

Comment

It was from Service Sphere. $136 with sipping and GST. It was worth it.

Comment

Site sponsor Casa Espresso has them

Comment

Working...
            X