Ever heard of this grinder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever heard of this grinder?

Its branded as a Victoria Arduino but i can see online its really a Nuova Simonelli G60, also seems to have a 'eureka' written near the collar
    60mm burrs, looks like somewhere between a mazzer mini and SJ
    Just bought this grinder off gumtree, seller says he won it from barista comp, hopefully will receive in a week or so, will post pics then.

I don’t know anything about that grinder sorry, but you’re right that it looks like NS’s competition to the SJ, E5 and Atom 60. Victoria Arduino is part of NS, and there may be a link with Eureka as well but I’m not sure sorry.

Comment

Could be one of these? https://www.victoriaarduino.com/mdxs.html

Mal.

Comment

From the people who brought you the Eureka et al...visually identical and even the same flat burrs, with different branding.
        Seems common, different names get put on essentially the same body in Italy. Just wish I could remember the name of the actual manufacturing company.

Comment

Originally posted by LeroyC View Post
          I don’t know anything about that grinder sorry, but you’re right that it looks like NS’s competition to the SJ, E5 and Atom 60. Victoria Arduino is part of NS, and there may be a link with Eureka as well but I’m not sure sorry.
          I for some reason thought Eureka and VA were related somehow, but I can’t recall why I thought that now.

Comment

this is what it looks like, but with Victoria Arduino on the dosing funnel instead of the NS symbol
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by crazyhakins View Post
              I for some reason thought Eureka and VA were related somehow, but I can’t recall why I thought that now.
              Eureka do make grinders for other companies. I think the Rocket Fausto is a Eureka in a different skin, maybe the Profitec as well. There’s others, I can’t remember if there’s an association with Groupo Simonelli. Someone will know.

Comment

Eureka make the Mythos grinders for VA

Comment

so do you think this could be roughly equivalent to an Atom? i got it for $500 never used, probably did alright then...

Comment

That sounds like a bargain!

Not a fan of the Atom plastic funnel anyway as it can clog up with dark beans.

Comment

Check out this bad boy. Happy as a pig in poo with my new strega to boot.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Is there a cover missing from the top of the Group W'87?

Mal.

Comment

Dimal i took it off , prefer the look of it like this ?

Comment

Working...
                          X