Gene Cafe Roaster in Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gene Cafe Roaster in Australia

Im very please to let you know that, the superb home coffee roaster *"Gene Cafe" is available now in Australia
    Its a fantastic news for all the coffee roasters.
    If you want more information, please feel free to contact me.

Serge

PS: I just did one roast 250 Grms Temp 232 Time 15 Minute
    * * *Result: Superb roast and the smell... : Yes...

Cheers.

Re: Cafe Gene Roaster Australia  LANDED

Hey thats great news for Aussie CoffeeSnobs Serge, its great to see another roaster available in Australia without going through the trouble of importing it ourselves (and the customs and duties headaches that can come with it).

Are you going to carry spare parts and service the warranties locally too?

Comment

Dear Andy

Yes, the Gene Cafe roaster is a great news for the coffee roasters and the CS members will get $60.00 discount.

I already carry some important spare parts and will get a very good range in the near future.
      The warranties! its not a problem, the Gene Cafe customers will get 1 year warranty in Australia.

New distributors around Australia are available now.
      Please feel free to contact me for more information at sibonis@smartchat.net.au

Have a good roasting day

Serge

Comment

Does anybody know when the digital Gene Cafe will land in Australia.

Comment

For Melb buyers- I have a batch of Gene Cafe shipping Monday 1st thing. Nows a great time to jump on the bandwagon if youd like one. Orders by 4pm Sunday if youd like to jump on the boat and save yourself $60 8-)

Theyre a very good and easy home roaster!

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Mocha Zarba link=1167370763/0#3 date=1168921562
            Does anybody know when the digital Gene Cafe will land in Australia.
            The Digital GENE CAFE will not land in Australia at the moment.

The Digital is always  more complex and not so easy to be unterstood by every one. Take as an example the Roasters with Digital settings already on the market :

The present Gene Cafe model is simply fan [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]and fantastic to use with an easy setting right at your finger print.

Dear CSer If you live in Melbourne, dont hesitate to call our friend Chris from
            TALK COFFEE GET A DEMO AND REAP HIS SPECIAL DEAL JUST FOR YOU. chris@talkcoffee.com.au

If you live in Sydney, I will do a special presentation for the Gene Cafe at
            SIBONIS COFFEE the 14 February from 5.00 pm to 8.00 pm Its FREE and booking is essential email at siboni@bigpond.net.au You will have a fan evening  around a pizza and I will share my coffee knowledge with you.
            Yes I know its Valentines day but if you Love coffee!!

If you live on the Gold Coast please call me on 0407 226 776 and we can meet for a special presentation at
            Go Barista unit 4/ 15 Commercial Drive Ashmore

Serge

Comment

Re: Gene Cafe Roaster Australia  LANDED

Id love to meet you in person Serge but Valentines Day is out of the question.

Mon amour already has plans for me to cook for her at home.

Cest la vie.

Comment

Re: Gene Cafe Roaster- Australian Suppliers

Originally posted by 2muchcoffeeman link=1167370763/0#4 date=1169192559
                For Melb buyers- I have a batch of Gene Cafe shipping Monday 1st thing. Nows a great time to jump on the bandwagon if youd like one. Orders by 4pm Sunday 21 Jan if youd like to jump on the boat and save yourself $60  8-)

Theyre a very good and easy home roaster!

Chris
                Last call for orders with this batch- Shipping can be organised at extra cost if required...Save yourself $60 and pay $720 rather than $780....

Comment

To

;D Go Barista or 2muchcoffeeman ;D

The reviews on Gene Cafe are excellent but its still early days, can you please shed some light. Whats the story with the availability of parts after the 12 month warranty, do parts come from Gene Cafe Korea direct or from you guys and typically what would the cost of a new roasting chamber be, from an unfortunate mishap !!!. Customer service from Gene Cafe website, is non existent they dont seem to reply to emails, this tends to worry about the product after the warranty is over.

Mocha Zarba 8-)

Comment

Originally posted by Mocha Zarba link=1167370763/0#8 date=1169633324
                    To

;D Go Barista or 2muchcoffeeman ;D

The reviews on Gene Cafe are excellent but its still early days, can you please shed some light. Whats the story with the availability of parts after the 12 month warranty, do parts come from Gene Cafe Korea direct or from you guys and typically what would the cost of a new roasting chamber be, from an unfortunate mishap !!!. Customer service from Gene Cafe website, is non existent they dont seem to reply to emails, this tends to worry about the product after the warranty is over.  

Mocha Zarba  8-)
                    Mocha- thats why we now have an Aussie importer and distributors. Serge is stocking spare parts to cover all contingencies.

regards

Chris (aka 2mcm)

Comment

NOT TO WORRY MATE!

Im here established in Australia since 1989.
                      I personnaly have contact with Gene Cafe in Korea at any time.

Please dont spend your time to contact them, instead contact me directly and I will look after you personally  even your warranty expired.

FOR ME, this is the only way to do business.

Comment

Originally posted by Thundergod link=1167370763/0#6 date=1169299873
                        Id love to meet you in person Serge but Valentines Day is out of the question.

Mon amour already has plans for me to cook for her at home.

Cest la vie.
                        NON NON NON, COME AFTER 8.00 IF YOU WANT FOR A COFFEE, ID LOVE TO MEET YOU AND YOUR WIFE

Serge

Comment

Thanks Go Barista & 2muchcoffeeman for your reply.

Just on the Gene Cafe, it was interesting to read on Sweat Marias that the new digital model would in fact be a down grade not an upgrade !!.

Mocha Zarba.

Comment

Re: Gene Cafe Roaster

For those collecting beans in Melbourne at First Pour on the 3rd of Feb, Ill bring along some roasting goodies to look/play with..

Gene Cafe
                            Hottop
                            My convection oven roaster
                            (assuming I still have it)

First pour also offers a roast to order for home service. You go in, choose your beans/blend and have a perfect coffee while watching proceedings in their cool green bean batch roaster. You walk out with bag o freshly roasted in your hand and only a ticking clock before you can pull some god shots... 8-)

This is a fantastic service and truely ground breaking in retail coffee....Jump on!

2mcm

Comment

Looking forward to seeing First Pour, collecting both beans and my new Gene Cafe, and of course meeting Chris, Luca and some other snobs for the first time!

Cheers,

Dennis

Comment

Working...
                              X