Scoota Dips Her Toe In...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoota Dips Her Toe In...

In the past, I have not often come to this section of the forum but Im guessing that Ill be a regular reader and poster here too now...

Especially as Ive been the slightly stunned and definitely awed recipient of a Gene Cafe roaster!

A very thoughtful and kind gift of 2mcm...whom I cant thank enough! :-*

So, the roaster is on my kitchen bench, impressing all my friends who are now rubbing their hands at the thought of really freshly roasted coffee.

Im just still staring at it in wonderment! ;D Thankfully, I did get to see it in use at Celebrate the Bean and saw how easy it was to use (thanks Linda!) And I know with the great resource that Coffeesnobs is, Ill not have to worry about lack of information!

So, thanks again, Chris. Im very grateful!

Re: Scoota Dips Her Toe In...

*Waits with bated breath for the first roast*

Comment

Hi Chris, remember me mate? Had such a great frienship over many many years havent we? ;D

Comment

Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives.

<cue theme music>

Comment

And me... I know weve only been CS friends for like 5 minutes but in 2013 itll be 5 years.. 8-) but lets not dwell on numbers   ;D

Happy roasting with your new toy Scoota, you lucky duck.  Ill look forward to reading all about your roasting achievements.

Comment

Yes, it calls for a PIF from me really. But Ill have to come up with something first!

And no...sadly it wont involve a ride on a Ducati...: :P

Comment

Aww shucks Sccots...Thanks so much for your kind words  :-[....

I couldnt think of a more deserving recipient. (sorry Greg  and Remy :P)

For me, I felt that I really started to understand coffee when I stared roasting. You cannot help but learn every time you roast.

Enjoy the roaster Scoots and we forward to stories of your journey.

Chris

Comment

hey guys do you know what this means!!
                scoot may finally make great coffee but ill have pretty much the full training haha.
                its great that she got a new toy a helpful one two.

Comment

Originally posted by scoota gal link=1204934773/0#0 date=1204934773
                  Im just still staring at it in wonderment!  ;D Thankfully, I did get to see it in use at Celebrate the Bean and saw how easy it was to use (thanks Linda!) And I know with the great resource that Coffeesnobs is, Ill not have to worry about lack of information!
                  I cant wait to hear about your results in it SG! I hope I gave you some advice and help with it, and you know you can always ask any question you have with it!. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Happy roasting!

-Linda

Comment

you know, i miss great coffee

Comment

Working...
                    X