New corretto up and running!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New corretto up and running!

Thanks to all the great ideas floating around on CS, Ive built my Mk 1 corretto! She works a treat! I cant believe the buzz I (and my wifey) got out of seeing our first 300gm batch born! Thanks to Andy, I got some Panama Corsa, and it turns out to be an easy bean to start with! (Well, for me anyway ) Hopefully Ill be successful in attaching two pics of my setup.
    The whole thing is based on an old hospital trolley, with a projector stand as the HG adjuster. I followed the example of using a box-fan and bowl for the bean-cooler. Works a treat! Times between 1c and 2c are a little fast, cant get it longer that 3 min. I drop the HG from 5/hi down to 3.5/hi heat setting, but it still seems to rise too quickly... More experimentation coming up!
    Anyway, eagerly awaiting my first beanbay to stock up.
    Rob

Re: New corretto up and running!

OOPS! Not sure what i did, but only one pic came up! I resized them to 640x480, but not sure how to add more than one. Any direction, advice will be much appreciated! Rob

Comment

Info for posting images here..... http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1187136315

Nice setup Rob 8-)

Mal.

Comment

Can you adjust the heat gun up or down or is it in a fixed position? Changing the setting on gun may not be enough to slow roast down.

Comment

Hi greenman, Yep, the HG is mounted on a modified projector stand, so I just have to press the lever and it goes up/down. never thought of trying to adjust height to slow it down. Thanks! Will try it this arv.
          Rob

Comment

Working...
          X