Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spotted. Crazy Popper on sale at Target. $21.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted. Crazy Popper on sale at Target. $21.

Not sure if these posts are kosher but I thought Id post anyway for those interested.

I was at Target (Highpoint, Victoria) last night. 15% off storewide.

They have a rebadged Breville Crazy Popper on sale for $21 (after 15% discount). Usual price is $40+ I belive.

Only catch? Its badged as a Bratz popper (Bratz is a girlie kids movie brand)...and its purple.

But my wife thought the purple was cute.

Maybe I should have bought two so that I can roast two batches at once! Hmm...

Re: Spotted. Crazy Popper on sale at Target. $21.

With 2 x daughters, my son and I sure know what Bratz are and purple is my wifes fav colour.
    I should delete this post

Good price!

Comment

As long as they do a good roast, you could hide them in a cupboard between roasting sessions!!!!

Comment

Ive seen these at Target, and they are a Crazy Popper just re-coloured and badged as Bratz. They are no different in shape or motor wise. You can alway spray paint and pimp it up to get rid of the bratz branding.

My wife really hates the Bratz line of products. We have a 3yr old girl has made it clear that no Bratz products would be entering the household. I think its the name and the image they portray is what gets her goat up. Anyway thats another topic.

Yes good price for the popper, so anyone interested in getting started into roasting this is a great and cheap opportunity to get started.

Comment

I pimped my CP with a SS exhaust for a chimney and flame decals.

Comment

Maybe it would make a good friend for my Shrek popper.
            He gets jelous when I use my H/g pot roaster

Comment

Thanks for the tip! Picked up one yesterday for $24 at Target Brisbane City.

Im new to roasting so I cant wait till my starter pack arrives. Might have to make a trip to Supercheap tomorrow...

Comment

Working...
              X