Heat Gun Adventures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heat Gun Adventures

I use a Makita HG1100, been roasting about 3 months. I noticed the plastic starting to melt on the front, near the nozzle. Probably from holding it too close to the beans. I wrapped some layers of heavy-duty aluminum foil around the inside and Im going to put the patio fans on next time I roast to get some air movement. Ill also keep the gun out of the pan.
    Off topic, killed a big scorpion on the patio today, it was hiding under a small piece of 2x6 wood. First one Ive ever seen on the patio, we have a decent exterminator. You guys have any of these critters down under?

Re: Information / Reviews of heat guns

Originally posted by TOTHETUNE link=1164000407/15#19 date=1206851159
    ... killed a big scorpion on the patio today, it was hiding under a small piece of 2x6 wood. First one Ive ever seen on the patio, we have a decent exterminator. You guys have any of these critters down under?
    I wrestled a crocodile on our patio today ... it was hiding under a kangaroo :

Scorpions in Oz? Yep ...

http://www.amonline.net.au/factsheets/scorpions.htm

Comment

Yeah, bloody crocodiles..... Always turning up at the most inconvenient times :P

Mal.

Comment

I thought you just roll them over and scratch their belly and they mellow right out. Err, let me know if that works. ;D

Comment

Working...
        X