• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: My new setup

Hi Gra,

your photobucket link is incorrect

Re: My new setup

Hi Beanflying

Just cant make it work I have sent them to my wife by email no worries but can not make it work here..

Gra

Comment

How does this chaff catcher work? I cant quite make it out, is it a vacuum attachment that runs from the edge of the BM into a mesh in those buckets? If so, thats a pretty good idea. I like the collection of poppers as well. Shows good commitment

Comment

Hi 22A

The Chaff catcher is just a 200ml ceiling fan from Bunnings $17.00 it fits the blue bucket and is masticed in the black one was out of small waste bin I had it just taped to the blue bucket and ruduces down to a fitting from a old garden blower ,On off switch in line and thats about it.

Gra

Comment

Gday Gra....

Any chance of reducing the size of the image linked to above? Prefer to keep images to a maximum of 640 x 480 pixels (W x H).

Thanks mate,
          Mal.

Comment

Originally posted by Gra link=1221546503/0#2 date=1221548818
            Hi Beanflying

Just cant make it work I have sent them to my wife by email no worries but can not make it work here..

Gra
            Hope all those power boards are not in a daisy chain... Over load issues at some stage.

Comment

Re: Re: My new setup

Any chance of reducing the size of the image linked to above? Prefer to keep images to a maximum of 640 x 480 pixels (W x H).

Sorry Mal..

Comment

Thanks Gra ...

No need to be sorry mate, just helps where smaller monitors are being used, 8-)

Cheers mate,
                Mal.

Comment

Working...
                X