Koffee Kosmos coffee roaster - going off like an ocean liner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koffee Kosmos coffee roaster - going off like an ocean liner

Had an awesome day at Veneziano Brisbane today. Part of which included a demo of Koffee Kosmos awesome turbo roaster. Seeing it first hand has convinced me that this is the way to go. His design is simple and the machine ran faultlessly! Even the pro roaster (sorry didnt catch the name...) said it was the best home made unit he had seen (i am sure he was talking about how it performed- not its looks). Well done KK, and nice to meeting you today.
    The demo was using some of my green and here are the results.

No Flash...

Flash!!

Re: Koffee Kosmos coffee roaster - going off like an ocean liner

Venezianos roaster is a 1kg Giesen Coffee Roaster
    see photo

There were some photos taken at Veneziano Caffe  the Giesen and my TO roaster roasting side by side
    I believe that Peter Wolf as impressed

Enjoy the roasted beans Hooked  

KK

Comment

Not long now, once i get a bit more time i too will upgrade to the KK designed turbo roaster.
      I think we need to come up with a suitably apt name for this roaster, we have the corretto so should it be referred to as the Kosmo??

I think so.

Mal

Comment

Yep,

I reckon this style of roaster is the goods too.... When/if my Corretto bites the dust Ill be looking towards a KosmiKosmo Roaster design. Just seems to tick all the right boxes for a home-roaster. Good stuff KK,

Mal.

Comment

When I got home from Veneziano I just had the urge to roast some of the Yemen Bani Ismail that I got from beanbay
          Nice result again and the first time I have roasted this bean
          When it de gasses a bit it will be the first time drinking this coffee

It may become a new favourite

KK

Comment

Working...
          X