Torrefattore 1Kg manual roaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torrefattore 1Kg manual roaster

This thread has been created for discussion of Marks great November roaster offer in his sponsor area: http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1163932474/2#2

I am sure lots of CSers will be interested in this one and am pleased that it will also be available via Talk Coffee and Cuppacoffee as well.

Chris

Re: Torrefattore 1Kg manual roaster

Are the electrics suited to Australian standards or do they need converting??

Comment

Originally posted by 31243333383B3738560 link=1257147905/1#1 date=1257151683
      Are the electrics suited to Australian standards or do they need converting??
      230v/50hz 1950watt make it suitable for use in AU

Comment

How much control is there over the temp for different profiles?

Cooling?
        The video looked like they beans were cool when dumped.

Comment

The electrics are fine for use here. The only thing required for the door to door service is that an Australian plug will needs to be fitted (10AMP).

There are two versions available for the Torrefattore: Manual or Semi Auto

Prices are:

MANUAL: $5000 US direct to door
          SEMI AUTO: $5,800 US direct to door

I have attached some additional information on each.

The cooling is done inside the drum on both versions. The temperature on the manual can be controlled via an airflow controller or via the roast element switch (on or off for both).

The Semi Auto version has digital temp setting and a roast profile controller for programming 15 roast profiles. Alarms sound for the commencement of each stage of the roasting process.

There is an option to get outer cooling unit so continual roasting can be done (up to 4 per hour is possible)

Cheers...Mark

Comment

I got the one kg manual. Im getting some really good roasts. I find it easy to use but still have all the control I want.

Comment

I have recently taken delivery of the 2kg Torre and couldnt be more pleased with the results in the cup, took me a little while adjusting from Corretto roasting but all the planets are aligned now

Comment

Working...
              X