What do YOU use to home roast? Poll #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do YOU use to home roast? Poll #2

Please list any others that may be missing....

Mal.

Re: What do YOU use to home roast? Poll #2

Onya Mal

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Comment

Is this replacing Poll #1?

BBQ Roaster
      Commercial/shop roaster < 2kg
      Commercial roaster 2kg or more (show-off :P)

Edit: Saw the earlier post so perhaps the ones above. Pity you cant have two polls in the one thread - or can you?

Comment

Originally posted by 63697C6B6B647076050 link=1264656797/2#2 date=1264662714
        Is this replacing Poll #1?

BBQ Roaster
        This is in addition too the first poll.

BBQ is a choice in Poll #1.

Java "Vote early and vote often!" phile
        Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

I would like to see
          Fluid Bed Air Roaster
          Due to a future project coming up

KK

Comment

Originally posted by 01252C2C2F2F1501253927254A0 link=1264656797/4#4 date=1264683720
            I would like to see
            Fluid Bed Air Roaster
            Due to a future project coming up

KK
            No KK please dont lead me to upgraditis again!, i dont know if i can do it! ;D ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 6C684E5757524D5A553B0 link=1264656797/5#5 date=1264723702
              No KK please dont lead me to upgraditis again!, i dont know if i can do it! Grin Grin
              Geez no,no,no I will end up in a padded cell I should have ordered one of KKs beta units. Im still stuffing about with my KKTO as I thought it would be a fun project :

Steve M.

Comment

Originally posted by 2E0C0D0C630 link=1264656797/6#6 date=1264726343
                Geez no,no,no I will end up in a padded cell Wink I should have ordered one of KKs beta units. Im still stuffing about with my KKTO as I thought it would be a fun project Roll Eyes

Steve M.
                You know where to find me and you know that I give my time freely to those bitten by the roasting bug

KK

Comment

Poll is now locked as a new poll with all the choices in one thread has been made.

Java "Roasting away" phile

Comment

Im assuming that a Hottop might come under the "commercial sample roaster"?

If not then you had better put it up there because i hear a few people own them

Comment

Originally posted by 6C554B457F67200 link=1264656797/9#9 date=1264796578
                      Im assuming that a Hottop might come under the "commercial sample roaster"?
                      While people may use a Hottop as a sample roaster it is not a Commercial Sample Roaster. Some people use a popper as a sample roaster. That does not make it a Commercial Sample Roaster. Hottops are designed, marketed, and sold as home roasters and not as commercial roasters. As with most other household products, at least in the US, commercial use voids the warranty.

Originally posted by 6C554B457F67200 link=1264656797/9#9 date=1264796578
                      If not then you had better put it up there because i hear a few people own them
                      Hottops were listed as a choice in part one of this poll.

Java "Hot what?!" phile

Comment

Originally posted by 02262F2F2C2C1602263A2426490 link=1264656797/7#7 date=1264727380
                        You know where to find me Winkand you know that I give my time freely to those bitten by the roasting bugCheesy

KK
                        Thanks for the kind offer KK. I hope i am almost there. I am just waiting of delivery of a geared 12 volt motor after trying unsuccessfully to link the shaft with wiper and power window motors. Will advise IF and when there is success

Many thanks, Steve M.

Comment

Working...
                        X