Has Garanti HSR1 1kg electric tabletop roaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Garanti HSR1 1kg electric tabletop roaster

Coffee Roasters Australia is now importing these. for those wanting something smaller than the HGS2 (2kg gas). Those who visited CafeBiz would have seen the display unit. They are beautifully finished  8-)

They have Australian compliance and warranty.[list][*]Production Capacity: 1 kg / 12 min (not that Id imagine youd ever do that!)[*]20A Electric 4 KW, 3 motor[*]Dimensions: 45 x 110 x 98 (wxhxd)[*]Weight (an impressive 94 kg)[list]

Re: Has Garanti HSR1 1kg electric tabletop roaster

Seeing as how I have reached the top of the upgrade tree with my Izzo Pompeii, now my attention is naturally turning to my little Behmor and looking at an upgrade path for roasting.

Are these sort of roasters a viable option for the keen amateur and are they reasonably easy to use? Would one this size be viable for selling a few kilos on the side to keen consumers and local cafes in a small community?

Would I have to take a second mortgage out on the wife?

Comment

Hi there

How does this roaster compare to a Toper cafemino.
      Any info would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by 15363E3E38590 link=1308951555/2#2 date=1333343469
        Hi there

How does this roaster compare to a Toper cafemino.
        Any info would be great.
        Hello Grunta,

Its unlikely that anyone here (or elsewhere) has or ever had one of each. Any responses would therefore be opinions, rather than facts.  :-? Best bet would be to arrange to see examples of each brand.

Speak with the Australian and/or NZ importers who will ensure that your machine complies with power and safety standards and then make your own decision.

Mark Beattie of Coffee Roasters Australia imports Has Garanti for Australia and NZ and may well be able to place you in contact with someone close where you can view a roaster.

Cheers

Chris

Comment

May ask a question.... what is the price for one of these beauties?

Comment

Originally posted by 1A37283B275E0 link=1308951555/4#4 date=1333349568
            May ask a question.... what is the price for one of these beauties?
            Hello Divey,

Dennis (aka cuppacoffee) is your local agent. Drop him a line or give him a call.

Chris

Comment

Working...
            X