New Taiwanese 1kg and 3kg "Smokeless" Roasters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Taiwanese 1kg and 3kg "Smokeless" Roasters

Came across this the other day when someone tried to sell me on. Just for amusements sake I have attached a pic of the 1kg model with the HUGE afterburner attached. Cant help but be reminded somewhat of Fat man and Little Boy of Hiroshima and Nagasaki fame. More than a bit scary looking and they claim it is a purely electrical machine requiring only 5 x 500W elements. Asking price for the "little" one is $6,400 USD FOB + + + for those that were probably going to ask anyway

Re: New Taiwanese 1kg and 3kg "Smokeless" Roasters

Looks like you would probably be able to get away with cleaning out the chaff on an annual basis ;D

Comment

Might stick with my korean made one (iCoffee) for a bit longer ;D

Comment

Just need to make sure the wheels stay locked

Comment

Holy Moley!!

They really look out of proportion from each other.
          And i thought the cooling tray of a Has Garanti 15 kg model looks big!

It does remind me too of that contraption they dropped on Hiroshima.

Not sure what that pic is to scale. I can only guess it would suit a garage or large shed location with mods to the roofing for the smoke.

The 1 kg model would have limitations. It would cater for a group that consumes lots of coffees or roasting for friends.
          Otherwise best to stick to a more domestic model for home consumption, or go to the 3 kg for cafe use.

Gary at G

Comment

Working...
          X