KKTO modified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KKTO modified

I have gone through 2 mods to the heat source of my KKTO. I purchased a Steinel HG industrial HG2310 LCD. This gives me a variable heat from 50deg to 650 deg Celcius. Coupled to this I have separate air flow control of 150-500 L/sec. I had to modify the TO to take the HG ,but in doing so I created a possible fire hazard of trapped chaff. Researched and found 600 by 600 mm sheet of 3mm marine grade SS. Bought SS screws, all thread,handles and hinges. Now marine grade SS requires special cutting and drilling tools so off to mates workshop to fabricate ,we are a pair of retired tradesmen. With his help my design was realized and below is the finished product. My roasting is from 400grm to1kg to any profile with guidance from CS DATA LOGGER.

Having trouble posting images,cannot find solution

Comment

Originally posted by bcspark View Post
      I have gone through 2 mods to the heat source of my KKTO. I purchased a Steinel HG industrial HG2310 LCD. This gives me a variable heat from 50deg to 650 deg Celcius. Coupled to this I have separate air flow control of 150-500 L/sec. I had to modify the TO to take the HG ,but in doing so I created a possible fire hazard of trapped chaff. Researched and found 600 by 600 mm sheet of 3mm marine grade SS. Bought SS screws, all thread,handles and hinges. Now marine grade SS requires special cutting and drilling tools so off to mates workshop to fabricate ,we are a pair of retired tradesmen. With his help my design was realized and below is the finished product. My roasting is from 400grm to1kg to any profile with guidance from CS DATA LOGGER.
      I have had the pleasure to test the system prior to the new streamlined version

just to help out I will upload the photos
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Koffee_Kosmo View Post
        I have had the pleasure to test the system prior to the new streamlined version

just to help out I will upload the photos
        Tis a wondrous thing KK. Do not know how it was done but thank you for the photos. barry

Comment

Working...
        X